Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm old and weak

I discover I like to lock myself in my room thinking of old days and friends who had passed away. More shocking is,sometimes I find tears in my eyes. Am I becoming weak and old already?

I spend hours in a coffee shop reading news paper or just simply idling there. The people have already got use to it and treated me like just another piece of furniture there.

The children play ground is another favourite hang out of mine. I can spend long hours watching children play and other activities going on there.

Going online is another favourite passtime for me, but it is also proved too taxing for me, it requires typing and interaction.It is unlike the things I mentioned above where I can let my mind go blank.

It got worse if I met any unpleasant incidence in the work place.
Is there a name for this codition? I believe it is called depression.

No comments: